TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for reading the terms and conditions for the following Service:
- Business SA (Pty) Ltd Business Professional Starter Pack – Basic (herein referred to as “the product”) at a price of R 1 499 – 00 (One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety-Nine Rand).
What follows are the terms and conditions that apply when paying for, and making use of the product.
Please ensure that you read through these terms and conditions carefully before ordering and / or making payment for the product. These terms and conditions become binding upon you when you proceed to pay for the product. If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 021 424 3487.
By making payment for the product, you, the client confirm that you are approaching Business SA (Pty) Ltd, a private company based in Cape Town, South Africa, which is registered in terms of the laws of the Republic, with registration number being 2017/153816/07 (the Consultancy) for the product.
The product comprises of the following:
- A business consultation with one of our business representatives, advising you on how to start your business, and also to answer any basic start-up questions you may have. If a face to face consultation is not possible, or not convenient for the client, then it may be substituted with a telephonic consultation, or email communication.
- The name reservation with CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission) of your new private company, as well as the actual registration thereof. This is where the actual journey begins. We do all the paper work for you, and submit them to CIPC.
- Once your private company is registered, we shall provide you with your registration documents so you can start operating your company immediately.
- Please note that additional services, for example, share certificates, inaugural minutes, company register etc, is not included in the product. These services may be purchased as add on products at any time. Speak to us.
Some of the above services are explained further below:
- The business consultation is with one of our business representatives, advising you on how to start-up your business, and also to answer any basic start-up questions you may have. Here we will collect all relevant information from you to give effect to the service. We will obtain all information required by CIPC, if not yet provided. If a face to face consultation is not possible or convenient, a telephonic one can be arranged, or the process can all be done via email as stated above.
- You would have to provide us with 4 (four) proposed names for your company. We would then submit those names to CIPC. The name that is reserved would be registered. Please note that should none of the 4 names we submitted be reserved, an additional fee of R 100 – 00 would be applicable to submit another batch of 4 names and so on.
- When we register your company, you would be required to sign, provide and return all necessary documents within 24 hours of receipt from us (example Power of Attorney to our representative). These documents would either have been created by us, or provided by CIPC.
- We also require a recent (not more than two months old) certified copy of your identity document which you should provide to us at the business consultation, or before. Once your company is registered, we would provide you with all the registration documents.