TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for reading the terms and conditions for the Business SA (Pty) Ltd Business Professional Starter Pack (the services). What follows are the terms and conditions that apply when making use of the services. These terms and conditions relate to making use of our services when arranging and making payment via the website, www.businesssa.co.za .
Please ensure that you read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any queries, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us on 021 424 3487. These terms and conditions become binding upon you when you proceed to pay for the services.
SERVICE: BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL STARTER PACK (R 5999 – 00)
The link to the service is http://www.businesssa.co.za/business-professional-starter-pack/
By making this online payment, in the sum of R 5999 – 00 (Five Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Rand) you confirm that you are approaching Business SA (Pty) Ltd, a private company based in Cape Town, South Africa, which is registered in terms of the laws of the Republic, with registration number being 2017/153816/07 (the Consultancy) for the following service(s):
BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL STARTER PACK, AT A COST OF R 5 999 – 00, WHICH COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A business consultation with one of our business representatives, advising you on how to start your business, and also to answer any start-up questions you may have.
- The name reservation of your new private company, as well as the actual registration thereof. This is where the actual journey begins. We do all the paper work for you, submit them to CIPC and supply you with all your registration documents afterwards.
- Once your private company is registered, we shall provide you with your inaugural minutes, share certificates as well as a customised non-disclosure agreement so you can start operating your company immediately.
- If applicable or requested, we will also provide you with a customised B-BBEE Exempted Micro Enterprise Affidavit.
- We would also provide you with a customised Non-disclosure agreement to start negotiating your future business deals.
- Now here comes the complimentary bit: If you do not have a website, we will provide you with 12 months complementary usage of a basic 3 page WordPress website with a customised .co.za domain (yourbusinessname.co.za) which we will pay for. You would however have to provide us with the unique content.
- We will also provide you with a 12 months complementary usage of 5 email addresses on the unique domain (e.g. [email protected]). Now that is exciting.
All the above is at a cost of R 5999 – 00, payable in advance.
Some of the above services are explained further below:
- The consultation is with one of our business representatives, advising you on how to start-up your business, and also to answer any start-up questions you may have. Here we will collect all relevant information from you to give effect to the services. We will obtain all information required by CIPC, as well as the content required for your website etc. If a face to face consultation is not possible, a telephonic one can be arranged or this can all be done via email.
You would have to provide us with 4 (four) names for your company. We would then submit those names to CIPC. The name that is reserved would be registered. When we register your company, you and your partner director, if applicable, would be required to signed all necessary documents which either we created, or was provided by CIPC and send them back to us within 24 hours of receipt from us. We also require a recently certified copy of identity documents of all directors. Once your company is registered, we would provide you with all the registration documents.
Inaugural Minutes and Share Certificates
We would provide you with a customised Inaugural minute and share certificate. This you would have to keep in a safe place. You would however have to obtain a company register to record all relevant information regarding your company, especially that which is required in law.
If you do not have a website, we will purchase a customised domain and set up a basic 3 page WordPress website for you. This service is complimentary. You should provide us with the content of the webpages. The pages are home, about, and contact. The content would remain on the website for a period of 12 months which commences on the day your company is registered. You have the option of purchasing the domain and website from us anytime during the 12 months should you so wish, for a fee of R 500 – 00. Your email referred to below would have the same domain name.
We will also provide you with a 12 months complementary usage of 5 email addresses on the unique domain (e.g. [email protected]). This we would set-up for you. A limit of 250 megabytes would be set on each email address. Therefore, should you reach that limit, you should backup and delete some messages. Before the 12 months have expired, calculated from the date your company is registered, you need to backup all emails. We do not take any responsibility for delayed or lost emails.